Who we are
We’re an international creative technology company with offices in Australia and North America. We’re a talented and diverse group of creative thinkers, problem solvers, designers, writers, producers and engineers. We work alongside, and embedded within, cultural organizations to help them build people-centric interpretive experiences.
All our projects foreground place, from our ongoing partnership with the Mona museum in Tasmania to our latest immersive audio experiences with the Art Gallery NSW and Smithsonian Institution’s Freer and Sackler Museum. We specialize in creating magical experiences of and about place by seamlessly blending the physical and digital world, connecting people to new ideas derived from their immediate surroundings.
What we offer
We promote a friendly, human work environment; providing you with the support, tools and resources to flourish in your role. You’ll be able to draw on the support of a widely experienced team while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in your craft. You’ll be involved in the process of delivering unique experiences to some of the most innovative creative institutions in the world – someone is always working on something fun or unusual, providing you with the opportunity to always learn something new!
In addition to the above, you’ll:
- Be provided with a generous professional development budget
- Have the option to work flexibly – allowing you to work when and where suits you best, whilst meeting organizational requirements
- Work with a global, collaborative team
- Receive employer paid health and dental, vision, 401(k) (US-based staff)
- Paid leave including vacation, parental,
What we need
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the fulfilment of contracts secured by the region’s Managing Director. You will be tasked with making sure that these projects are completed on time, on budget and help the company to fulfil its mission of “building software that impacts peoples’ experience of space in new and novel ways”.
You will be responsible for all aspects of project production for the Art Processors US region; managing external client needs alongside the internal design and engineering execution and partnering with third parties to drive the successful implementation.
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Have experience delivering complex projects with firm deadlines
- Have high levels of resilience couple with a can-do attitude and comfortable working with a degree of ambiguity
- Have highly developed project management skills
- Have strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Are able to manage a broad range of stakeholders, including status reporting to stakeholders
- Have experience in requirements gathering and translating these into workable solutions
- Are adaptable to fast-paced and changing environments
- Have experience communicating at technical level (e.g. with developers and testers)
- Take ownership – intuitive and proactive problem solver
- Have experience working with project management tools like Asana, AirTable, 10,000 feet, Copper CRM, ClubHouse (not essential, but desirable)
- Have experience in requirements gathering, scoping, quoting, functional specs, tracking budgets, project governance etc
- Have energy, enthusiasm, and self-awareness – these will be your key personal attributes as will your outcomes focussed style.
We are looking for people anywhere from 3+ years of commercial experience and will pay accordingly.
Who should apply
We are looking for a team member who’ll be part of our great team. We care about diversity and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role, please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
Interested? Contact email@example.com